okie… I “officially” started again… hee… let’s see how long this round lasts :P
Went to WDO as planned :) Fun! But tiring. Now feeling extremely warm and just a little sore. Think it’s like the slogan I always see, reposted below
Running knows when you have cheated on it. But running always takes you back.
Could I modify it to…
Training knows when you have cheated on it. But training always takes you back :P
Anyway, to take stock…
Very sore: hmm… not really… hopefully it doesn’t come tomorrow
Sore: arms (when I try to raise them up high… must remember not to grab the handles in the MRT tmr) & back (when I try to do something silly like squeeze my back tight)
Slightly sore: Thighs (yes, I admit it… I’ve slacked and I ought to pick it up again soon… like real soon) & tummy
gosh, the kickboxing is good. Maybe I should find out which centre doesn’t require me to do physical combat at some point in time and join it. It’s really good
Anyway, someone asked me recently why I choose to pay to cause myself pain. All I can say is…
- It’s fun. Really! How often do you get to do silly stuff like er… nothing much I wanna repeat here but hmm… a clue would be that it involves a lot of shimmying with like a hundred other women?
- It forces me to get off my butt. Did you really for a moment think that I’m really _that_ motivated to really jump ard like an idiot every other night?
- It beats shopping. Ok. Correction. It doesn’t beat shopping. But how much shopping you can do? Week in week out? Gets boring u know…
2 Nov TNP Big Walk
22 Nov Muay Thai @ Fitness First, FunkBlitz & StretchFit (I’m more keen on FunkBlitz)
Went for it once, missed the 2nd one.. and finally it’s back! :) Anyone wanna join me? :P
1. bad… because
– I didn’t know till 5 months after :(
2. unfilial… because
– I made mum and dad worry (yes, though they thought I was out of earshot, I heard every single word)
3. amused… because
– of the number of reactions and the type of reaction just because I decided to clean up my facebook (and removed certain settings in the process)
This weekend has been a relatively quiet one… think everyone and their neighbour has gone to the F1?
hmm…. 8000 visits in 841 days… works out to 9 and a half visitor per day? and 13.5 visitors per entry/page… Hmm… the ROI isn’t too bad :P Thanks people… for the visits :P I hope I’ve entertained :)